summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 5, 2013

and my army son is home on leave!!!

Benjamin and his wife Ashley...they looked pretty good for traveling all day! Oh, they looked wonderful to me!! That's Jonathan giving them antlers, by the way. Sonja and Jon went with me, and yes, I threatened to drop them off and pick them back up on the way home because of their extreme silliness. Oh my goodness can those two fool around.

Happy me on the long drive to the airport....

And now I must be off...I have to drive the truck up to the construction place to get more pool sand....

2 comments:

Tereza said...

thats awesome! Happy for you!

Hollis said...

This is gorgeous!