summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 16, 2014

homeschool ....fun fun fun

Ice cream! Last one of the season, I said. Suze said I have said that like ten times this year, but she exaggerates. Sonja saw the pics and said that I promised her ice cream, so I guess I'll have to go at least one more time.

The place in town has pumpkin soft serve.

Today went out and about after we finished our work....Pizza Hut was first. I was able to get Book-It rewards for the younger three, so they got free pan pizzas.

We stopped into the pet store, and these girls just BEGGED for a new puppy. Um, no. They promised to take care of it. Um, do you know how much these puppies cost?

Jon found a comfy chair in this store...

Too much fun, is what we had today.

Who else but me buys a whole cart full of stuff at the dollar store?

And, goodnight. Little girls are asking to be tucked in, and big girls are fighting about girls stuff....

4 comments:

Martha said...

Your pictures and tales of the day made me smile. Your red shirt in the last picture made me smile even more. I'm wearing my red shirt with the buttons down the top today. We could be twins!

I am taking my grandkids down through "town" today to find Uncle Joe in the "little city". I think we're stopping at Dunkin Donuts on the way home, but soft serve pumpkin ice cream is sounding pretty yummy too.

16 blessings'mom said...

Martha, have you ever read the series of books by Lucy Maud Montgomery? (Anne of Green Gables, ect.) She characterizes those who never lose their childlike wonder at the world as those who are, "of the tribe of Joseph". You are of the tribe of Joseph! My sister and I often showed up at events in the same color, or a few times in the exact same thing...she picked me up once for a funeral and we had the exact same blouses on, we didn't even know each other had them. I didn't have time to run back in and change, so we couldn't even look at each other the rest of the day because then we would behave inappropriately for a funeral mass. And..the pumpkin ice cream was way too good. I wish they would close for the season already.:)

Martha said...

Mission accomplished. We stopped at both places because I have way too much kid in me today. And sugar too.

Love Ann of Green Gables.

Tereza said...

You look so cute:)