1. I bought fabric for new curtains yesterday, and now I want to sew!
2. It is past midnight, and I am tired, but the quiet is too nice.
3. We had turkey for dinner...but it wasn't the dinner I had envisioned. Six of the kids went to the youth meeting before the turkey was done cooking, oops, so they ate a little when they came home.
4. I made butternut squash and peas for dinner too, and had mine with a small bit of ShockTop Pumpkin Ale. yum.
5. Tomorrow morning, Emily is picking up the three youngest kids at nine a.m., to go on an adventure. They are to wear rainboots and jackets, she has umbrellas. They are beyond excited, and full of speculation.
6. I am in a painting mood, too. Not portraits or masterpieces, just the walls.
7. My walk did not happen today. boo. Tomorrow, for sure.
8. Paul leaves for France AGAIN this Saturday. blah.
9. Today my sister-in-law Kim came over with her two youngest kids (one of her older girls was already here, since Saturday in fact:)). They played hide and seek and office and dress up, house, and dolls.
10. Kim and I visited, drank too much coffee, and solved the worlds' problems.
11. I finished a whole library book already...from yesterday.
12. This morning, we learned about ancient Egypt. The kids were fascinated that cats were sometimes mummified after death....
13. Taking care of two big stupid Labrador Retrievers on a rainy day is hard work. They come in all wet and muddy several-everal times, and have to be toweled off, and kept off the furniture until they dry.
14. I drank too much coffee today and got jittery. oops. Then, after behaving all day, I ate four caramels, and felt really jittery. I am not used to that much sugar, and believe me, I didn't like how I felt, which is a good thing.
15. Tomorrow is Wednesday, half off at the thrift store. I also have a dentist appointment...a crown fell off one of my molars, and I have been carrying it in a baggy in my purse. It was expensive so I am glad I didn't swallow it, and hope it will go right back on.
16. I hate going to the dentist. Simply hate it. I would rather give birth with no pain meds than sit in that chair.
17. And believe me, I have given birth with no pain meds! It was all the rage back when I had the first few....even when I was induced with a few of them, pitocin, and no demerol.
18. Okay, I am too tired for this...goodnight!