summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 10, 2014

just a quick post....

This bad little kitten almost had a ride in the washing machine. I had loaded it up, then decided to grab a few more things to put in, and when I turned around, kitten was jumping up, trying to get in. Oh dear. Stupid little sweetheart. I was up before the school kids this morning, puttering around and getting things done, since I am leaving for a day of grill shopping soon, and that kitten simply loves me. She follows, she attacks, she purrs when I scoop her up. Our bigger kitty doesn't really like her, but she doesn't care in the least. She continues to attack him, he hisses and sighs and puts his head on his paws...

Miss Char with kitty...


Camille was pretty excited to get this...she couldn't wait for breakfast.



Okay, here's the thing. I didn't think my pathetic little work-outs amounted to much, and then...I for somehow stopped doing them. I still walk, and still intend to get back to those work-outs, but the days go by, and when I get in bed at night I realize that, oops, I didn't work out again today.

So this morning, I decided to forgo the morning walk, and exercise in my room before the girls woke up. See, once I go out Into The House, there is so much to do I don't know where to start! The dogs need to go out and be fed, the floors swept, ect. So I worked out before I even left my room. A few months ago I could do 4 sets of 20 push-ups....now, ha. But I have to start somewhere, so I am deciding to just be glad to be back on track.

And I need to move it....

1 comment:

Suzanne Williams said...

Your post is entertaining but I can totally relate to your situation. Just like you I start my day inside my room by doing my short workout routines before going out. Once I go out of my room, there's just a lot of things to do that I will have no time to do my exercises anymore.