summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 28, 2016

almost heaven....

No one is home but me, the puppies, and the two cats. It is fifty something degrees out, and the sun is shining brilliantly. I am sitting on the deck in my lounge chair with shorts and a tank top on, with a cup of pumpkin spice coffee. I brought out three flax seed blueberry muffins, but a bad dog took one right off the plate when I wasn't looking. I sat down, reached for the plate, and only two were there! And a bad dog was licking her chops!

The kids are all home from their meeting...now if I get up from my chair, someone will steal it, ha. (Paul took the three youngest kids to the park to ride bikes)

No comments: