summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, March 11, 2023

off we go!

 Well, it's truly quiet here this fine morning.


More snow!

  The grandchildren have all gone home.  We had children here Tuesday-last night.  After watching Monsters Inc., with popcorn and The Floor is Made of Lava and building Duplo towers and playing play dough, Adrian brought his boys back home.  Kathryn and Darius came over for a visit...

Wulf is a proud cousin, holding baby Jamison...and Tennyson is just happy!

Auntie Camille!

Yesterday morning, I made waffles again...the boys love them.  Wulf got to crack the egg, help stir, and add sprinkles (Grandma's waffles have to have sprinkles, brown sugar, vanilla...Wulf says they are the best!)



Then Camille was a good sport, we took Wulf and Tennyson to the play place, to run around and play.  Wulf has more of an attention span, he likes to really explore things.  Tennyson gets the lay of the land quite fast, and goes from thing to thing.  



We stopped at McDonalds, then came back here and had a picnic at the coffee table before Tennyson had a nap, and Wulf got to play Mario Cart on the Switch. And grandma sat and put those feet up ha.

This fine morning, I am excited...I'm going to see Kathryn for a bit, then going to spend the afternoon with my friends, we're watching a church transmission for the sisters/women/girls.  
Five of my girls traveled to Norway to be with friends from all over the world...

Charlotte, friend Carmen, Evelyn, Mariel, friend Page, Emily, and Margaret!  I think they're having a fantastic time!  (This is why I had Wulf and Tennyson, Margaret is their mama, and their daddy, Adrian, had to go to classes as he is in college)

Anyway...I have to go finish making my low carb peanut butter cookies...off I go!


3 comments:

Martha said...

And I thought my days were exhausting!
I miss the days of being home and busy, but these days are special too. Today we have four kids in the house and the cousins are paying.

Marilyn said...

Good morning 😊

Sunny here and -6C. I’m sick of snow and winter 🥶 Are you? We have had snow on the ground since October!!

You have been a very busy Grandma. Oh my!! As you say enjoy them while that’s are little as the time zooms by. Those little boys are just too cute ☺️

Looks like the girls are having a good time. Is it just for a week? Camille will be having her surgery pretty quick here, so she should be good for when the warm weather comes. It will be good to have that done.

Enjoy your day 😊

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Linda said...

Wishing you a happy belated Anniversary! Such great photos, my friend.