summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 14, 2014

enjoying the day.....

This kid is leaving in four days...Suzanne skipped school (report cards already came out, and it is the day before winter break, so she says she isn't missing anything.) Sonja is home too. Kathryn and Jon are here. Joseph is here. Mirielle can't sleep, she is on the couch with a blanket (it is the middle of the night for her). And Sam is here. Antsy, excited, apprehensive.

I shoveled the driveway this morning, which for some reason is one of my favorite things. We got lots of new snow last night, but it has stopped now. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. I bought a little treat for each of the kids, so it will be fun....

No comments: