summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, July 10, 2016

large families and happy birthday to me...


From the wedding yesterday...no, I did not drink it all.


All of my siblings were there! Six of us now, that Billy is gone, but we rarely get together, so it was nice. (Cheryl has seven kids, Bob has 10, Tom has 12, Joe has one, and Casey has two...and we have 16...48 grandchildren for my late parents)

Today I am 51. I am working at a Phish concert. Not what I would choose to do on my birthday, but we all know by now that life isn't all in doing what you like, but liking what you do. Camille was sitting on the arm of my chair, and just said, "What time is Mommy's party?" ha. I don't know that there IS a party, but I am having coffee in my favorite spot, and have no complaints.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Della!
You make the world a better place.

Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I pray that your day is blessed with love and kindness.

Simone said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! Even if there are no big celebrations this year, you should be very proud of yourself....and celebrate yourself for your daily wonderful achievements in your weight loss and attitude. You look just fantastic!

Simone from Australia

16 blessings'mom said...

You all are so nice to me, thank you!!!

FLmom7 said...

Happy Birthday:)