summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 16, 2017

no time to blog? what?!


But I did walk this morning!

Yesterday, we had a birthday party! Little Miss Anya Jade turned four years old! Here she is with Ben and Ashley, her papa and her mama....


Ashley is due with baby #2 next week, but she still managed to bring over the whole party...chips and dip and veggies and drinks and hot dogs and mac and cheese...and homemade cannoli dip!!!



Isn't that puppy cute? It's Margaret and Adrian's, a Boxador. They're having a baby in March, but now they have a puppy and a dog too...:)

This fine morning, I had to drive Samuel to the airport. He received a subpoena to testify in a trial against a former sergeant in the Army who is accused of abuse of authority, abuse of the soldiers. He has to meet with the prosecutor, and has been warned that the defense will likely try to paint a picture of the soldiers who are testifying against the sergeant as trying to get revenge, and it might be very uncomfortable.

Margaret had the day off of work today, so she came over for a visit with her new puppy. Joseph agreed to puppysit so we could go out and about...so off to Target! I found some Christmas presents, and a pair of leggings for Camille. We were hungry and tempted to go somewhere for lunch, but decided to just come home and have a nice dinner. Camille cut tomatoes, Evelyn cut peppers, we had taco salad with black olives and that yucky jarred melty cheese (no, I do not eat it.). Ben and Ashley came for dinner too.

Life with kittens and puppies and small children visiting is fun, and busy. Tomorrow, baby Anne is coming over for the day. I will be on call for when Ashley has her baby, I will watch Anya. I hope it's not during the night, but if it is, it is, I am very excited to meet this new grandchild, our third grandchild, third granddaughter!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Jasmine was a Boxador. I love Boxadors.
How do you get granddaughters instead of grandsons? (I am asking for a friend, ha ha!)
Happy Birthday to sweet Anya!