summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

welcome to the world baby elise rose!!!!


She was born yesterday!!!! Anya got to have a sleepover with Grandma (me, ha! She says sometimes, "Grandma!", and I'm like, la-de-dah...oh wait, I AM the Grandma!!!) Anyway, Anya got to come to my house, play with the kittens and doggies and toys, then we went to McDonalds for dinner.

Anyway, she spent the night here, with Camille and Charlotte, and she did amazingly well for a little girl just-turned-four.

She woke up this morning all happy in her jammies, and sat in my chair with me for a snuggle while we watched Curious George.

Then her daddy picked her up to take her to see her new baby sister, Elise Rose, who is almost nine pounds!

I haven't met baby yet, maybe tonight or tomorrow night, whatever works.

It's very exciting, isn't it? Three granddaughters I have now!!!

Miss Lydia came to visit today...



Sunny, Jonathan, and Suri...it was such a nice day outside, after the rain stopped.


Sunny was tired from chasing Jon's remote controlled car up and down the road.

I made cookies today....just to torture myself. I ate a few tastes, just to make sure they were good, then I practiced what I preach, ha, and stopped.


Charlotte Claire wants to look at nice houses with me, so I am signing off now.....

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww..............such a sweet little baby AND she’s sucking her thumb too 💕 I’m glad little Anya did so well too. All those little granddaughters Della!! So gorgeous 💗

Marilyn from Canada

Anonymous said...

Just precious, little Elise!!

Congratulations!

Simone

Susan said...

Another beautiful blessing! Congratulations Della!!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Grandma! She is so precious.

And those cookies look sooo yum!

Rose S. said...

Beautiful grand daughter! Love her name. She is so precious! So happy for you and the family!! Congratulation to all!


Rose

Tereza said...

Oh yes I see now you wrote you have 3 grand daughters! Delightful!