summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 20, 2018

happy thursday!

It's chilly this morning, real autumn weather breaking in. The sad thing is the pool, Jonathan asked the other day if he should turn on the filter...nah, don't bother. Even if it gets really hot again, the water will be too cold. :(

The leaves are starting to turn, and yes, it's pretty, and I do have a few sweaters I like, and I actually bought some rainboots, which I am excited to wear, but wah. I like summer.

The wedding is the day after tomorrow. Guess who is going shopping today to buy the food? Uh-huh, I am. I am also considering going back and buying a dress I tried on but didn't buy because it was too big. Can I take it in? Will I have time? hmm.

So much to do and so little time, but it's better than having nothing to do and lots of time, right? One of these days though, one rainy chilly day, maybe I'll lie in bed with a good book...

1 comment:

Carol said...

We are supposed to have fall weather tomorrow and Sunday and I am very excited about it! With temps in the 90's this week, it will be a nice refresher from the crazy weather now.