summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 3, 2018

september morning....


I wandered out to the deck with my coffee this fine morning...after putting the pork in the crockpot for our pulled pork nachos this afternoon...and washing a few dishes, tidying up, turning on the pool filter...


Summer, please don't leave me!






And Suri, just because she's cute. She was keeping me company while I grilled pork chops the other night. Last night, we were set to have burgers, yes, grilled, but I decided to make a small batch of meatballs for Miss Cam, along with some spaghetti. She is the youngest, spoiled a bit, and, "sick of hamburgers", ha.

Anyway...it's set to be a scorcher of a Labor Day, and I am set to go get some sour cream and jalapenos for those nachos...

No comments: