summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 20, 2023

oh ho yay!

Random thoughts on a Monday evening...

1. I just ordered new Birkenstocks...on sale...they're not just a want...I don't wear anything else once spring rolls around, until around November.  

2. I got to see little Jamison today...


...with big sister Rhys

...with Aunt Sonja...

Messy, happy house, on 
Saturday...Margaret was baking cakes, with Wulf and Tennyson, Rhys playing.
Cousins: Ophelia and Wulf
Camille holding Rhys...
Sweet new Jamison
Happy birthday to Wulf, with a Sponge bob cake from his mama, Margaret


Cousin Achilles was excited too!

New York...don't like the politics, but it's gorgeous...
My hair, it doesn't grow!
Camille's creampuffs...not filled yet.

Ophelia and Wulf...

Goodnight...tomorrow is a busy day, then the next day is Camille's surgery.  Tomorrow:  library, pharmacy, Aldi...early night, hopefully, as we have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn, in a nicer way to say it, on Wednesday.  

So, goodnight!!!!

 

6 comments:

Deb said...

Awww, new babies, cakes and baking, cousins growing up together! I love all that. And here is me, already excited about your trip to Aldi. Someday I *will* start going there! LOL

Marilyn said...

Good Morning!!

You have a very busy day today and tomorrow too. Best wishes to Camille with her surgery tomorrow 💕💕

I love all your photos 😊 Beautiful baby who seems to look like his big brother I think. Rhys looks pretty choofed with herself holding her baby. Such a little Dolly 🥰.

Have a wonderful day Della!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the surgery!!
Valerie

Mari said...

Such a beautiful new grandbaby! I think Rhys looks like you. She's a cutie too!
Praying surgery goes well for Camille tomorrow.

Marilyn said...

I wear ECCO sandals. I love them too 🥰

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Terri D said...

Prayers lifted for your Camille! Loved all the photos, Della. xo