summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, August 3, 2026

oh so sweet, welcome to the world baby girl!

 Evelyn and Nate, congratulations!  Baby Bridget Suzanne was born on Saturday!  She's their first, and she's adorable, seven pounds of sweetness.  

I was so pleased to hold her, only a few hours old.  

Evelyn had just been to the house not long before, and wasn't even ready to have a baby yet!   Bridget had other plans:)



Here's 11 years ago, when I still had little kids afoot, Miss Char and Miss Cam with Suri, the best black Lab ever...

Well, this isn't letting me add any more pictures.  I got a beautiful new dollhouse this morning from a swim class friend, a 50's Marx tin house with all original Renwal furniture.  It was her's as a child, and is in very good condition, 70+ years old.  

It's a rainy day, just lovely and cozy.  I have some trim painting to do around here, as well as some laundry...you all have a really good day, and I hope I can post pictures tomorrow!


7 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations on another beautiful grandbaby! I like her name.
The dollhouse sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations to Evelyn and Nate! She is just beautiful. I pinched it out to get a good look at her. Soooooooo gorgeous 🥰🥰 How is mummy doing? Must have been a surprise as she was at your place earlier. These babies come when they are ‘cooked and ready’! And I love her name too 💕💕

And there’s dear old Siri 💗 You just can’t beat a lab and I’m very partial to black as that what ours were. My girl Bindi used to watch animal shows on TV! She’s watch for ages. They are such great dogs.

I hope you are having a lively day 🥰

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Far Side of Fifty said...

Congratulations on the new Grand baby, such a cute name!

Jan said...

She's beautiful! There's nothing like a sweet new grandbaby. I loved my Marx doll houses when I was growing up! Wish I could find one that didn't cost a fortune for our youngest granddaughter. They are collector's items now.

Terri D said...

Congratulations to all!! How very sweet. Little Bridget is a lucky little girl to be in your family!! God bless!!

Kim Carberry said...

Aww! Congratulations to Evelyn and Nate! I hope they are settling in well to parenthood. What wonderful news!

Blods said...

Congratulations to Evelyn and Nate and the whole family on the safe arrival of gorgeous baby Bridget. She's perfect, treasure her xxx