summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Monday





Charlotte Claire likes candy. Camille Anaya likes playing with Baby Binks...isn't she so cute? She is just such a sweetie. She's started this thing where she fusses at bed-time, and I just go lay her in her carriage, she puts her thumb in her mouth, and sleeps all night. I take absolutely no credit for this: I am very thankful for her sleeping habits. I have had all different babies, some were monsters about going to sleep/waking in the night. I have thoroughly loved them all anyway!!! But it sure is nice to have some rest. I am 42 years old, and I get a bit more worn out than with those babies of my twenties!

No comments: