summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, March 15, 2008

what a day!

i'm typing with one hand, camille's sleeping in my arms. we were all home for dinner tonight, and decided to take some pictures. it was fun. i think a video of the picture taking process would be hilarious.

i had a busy day. i went to price-chopper with molly,evelyn, sonja, jon, charlotte, and camille. jon was excited to go bye-bye...we were driving down a hilly back road, and he was saying," Isn't this fun? Don't you like this road, Mommy? I think this is so fun!" It snapped me out of my grown-up morose thinking, and made me decide to be more like Jon, and have fun. How can I not be having fun, with all these kids going to the grocery store? Jon, of course needs a car-car cart....and now Charlotte has caught on, and wants to ride with him. Great fun. But more fun is the dollar store, where we stock up on socks and breakable toys......heartbreak toys, I call them.

Well, this is hard with a baby in my arms.....and, I'm tired.

No comments: