summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, April 19, 2008

afternoon at my brother's place



We spent a nice afternoon outside at my brother's house. His wife, is also one of my closest friends. We've been friends since middle-school....I brought her home one time, my brother fell head over heels.....they've been married for almost 25 years, and have 12 kids. My kids love going over to their place. They served burgers on the grill, and we had: donuts, half-moon cookies, starburst, plus lots of fresh veggies and dip....and soda for the kids...they jumped on the trampoline, and ran around playing....it was a really nice time. Sometimes you have a day that just seems like there's a blessing over it....Charlotte Claire was good, and friendly, Jon was happy (it helped that Uncle T. gave him some really cool Matchbox cars), and baby Camille was so good. She took a little snooze in her pram right in the middle of everything....



This is a picture of my niece, D., and Charlotte Claire, fighting over the tricycle....they are 9 months apart, and as they grow older, that gap seems smaller...they are the most photographed kids in their families!

No comments: