summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

out and about

If it seems like I'm always going somewhere, it's because I'm always going somewhere. Today, it was to the dentist for cleanings. Molly, Kathryn, Suzanne, Sonja, and I, with baby Camille....And since it is 14 miles to the dentist, one way, we of course had to get our money's worth in gas, so we had to go somewhere else...so we went to the grocery store, Wegmans. They are a bit pricey, except for their specials. Split chicken breast, bone in, for 99cents a pound....excellent on the grill. And carrots, bananas, apples, grapes, and a first watermelon of the season. Yummy.

So, home with the groceries, feed Camille, put stuff away, get dinner started, eat, with everyone home except Ben..then clean up, showers for Kathryn, Ev, Suz, Sonja, Jon, Charlotte, and a bath for Camille. Then story time....then bedtime. Ahhh. Then all the older kids came in the door from cleaning the meeting hall, and a bit more chaos....but nice chaos. Now it is quiet and I need to go to bed...I feel like I've been in motion all day, and haven't accomplished anything. But I have: I have loved and hugged and comforted, straightened out problems, and encouraged, fed washed, changed, dressed, brushed, wiped......

And: I, the very forgetful toothfairy, have remembered to leave Suzanne a dollar on only the second night after she lost her tooth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I have one of catherines teeth in my purse i need to put under the pillow and its been so long the grown up tooth is all the way grown in LOL

So good work on the second night!!

I love reading your blog :)