summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 28, 2008

pictures

Okay, this is Charlotte Claire last night: Emily made homemade pancakes for dinner....Charlotte Claire decided to try them. She put one on a plate, and started digging on. Excuse me, miss, but you eat in your highchair with a bib on. Doesn't hurt to try, I guess....
This is Suzanne, on Saturday night, showing us how yummy her dinner looks. Mariel cooked - grilled chicken alfredo with fettucine and seasoned green beans...it was really good.

Jonathan and Sonja....He is turning 4, and she's turning 6 on Saturday....



This is Jon watching "Alvin and the Chipmunks" after the birthday party was all over and the guests had gone home. He was exhausted.....he looked like I felt.


No comments: