summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

another day at the beach

I am too tired to put up the rest of the pictures tonight, but here we all are in the van....15 of us, Ben had to work, as did my dear husband, and Joseph had things to do....so we actually fit in the van....with the playpen, carriage, coolers, towels, chairs......I am thankful the air conditioning works again...it was very hot today.....we were gone for 11 hours and 58 minutes......it was quite a day.....I have some neat pictures for tomorrow....

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

We went to the beach today too! (although we only spent 4 hours there)
It was a beautiful day!
Can't wait to see your pictures!

Kim said...

So that's where you were! I tried to call you. Maybe Thursday we can catch up.

WAAAAAAAH! I want to go to the beach!