summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, July 10, 2008

nice birthday

Here is what I bought myself for my birthday: a Polly Pocket playset, which I will share with all my little girls. The laundry room set for Fisher-Price dollhouse.....my sister the toy hog will hate me....I am letting the kids use this, too.....
Paul brought me home some nice treats, too: some cherries, some licorice, a flashlight that lasts for seven years (I'll have to hide it for sure), and a box of chocolates....my kids gave me a funny card...with $2 in it....we had ice-cream cones tonight, to celebrate, and the little kids sang me a song....
We decided to stay home today....it was so nice out, I couldn't leave....it was sunny and breezy and warm with low humidity....the pool water was so warm....Charlotte Claire learned some neat tricks at the beach - she runs around in circles in her little pool, and she lays down and gets her head under.....and puts her face in, and she laughs and smiles...she takes everything off, so I can't take any pictures...I try to put the diaper back on her so many times, I just gave in today and put sunscreen on her bare bottom....

I went to the library with only Joseph and Margaret tonight....wow, that was a treat....I haven't been in months....it seemed strange to just pick out books without saving the shelves from disaster.....and I was a little hesitant picking out books for the kids....they usually get piles of them out so fast......I guess I think too much.....help, I'm growing up!!!

Here is the video of the kids singing for me...notice Evelyn Joy, third from the left....loud and wild.....

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Wht a wonderful day with the family!
LOVED the girls singing for you! Very cute!!!