summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 4, 2008

the kids who don't get bored....

They (the big girls and Charlotte Claire)played catch with this little football in the livingroom, which isn't allowed...but Charlotte Claire thought it was great fun...she can actually play quite well....
Camille likes to play, too.... Next thing I knew, they were setting up dollhouse stuff all over the living room....looks fun to me...


Molly put an ice cube down Camille's back, just because. And Camille didn't like it one little bit.



Wow, she like to play football!




She is just plain having a happy day....do you like the clothes pile in the background? It has a life of it's own, when I take care of it all, it comes back....


It was hard to get the kids to bed tonight, they were so involved in their dollhouse play......why do kids get do that at bedtime? And they fool me, too. I believe them when they say they'll go to bed really well if I let them play for a bit longer...ha.
I bought Jon more waffle town on e-bay...it should be here on Monday...I must be crazy. But he loves to play it, to set up the roads...I can't even tell Paul not to worry, we'll get rid of all these toys when Camille (or whoever is the last child) grows up.....because what about the grandchildren? I would surely like to be the nice grandmother......the one with all the good toys....anyway....





5 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL I LOVE the last bit...that is exactly what I say to Russ! haha!
I can't get rid of things! Someday we will have grandchildren....
Great pics, esp. of the baby's smile! :)

Cassandra said...

Camille is looking so grown up in those pictures and your right, the dolls house stuff does look like fun! Btw my kids use that sme excuse for staying up....lol....

Martha said...

That's me, the grandma with the toys... Well, I do have a few anyway, old Fisher Price Little People, dishes, Duplos, Legos, wooden train tracks, baskets of Beanie Babies, Lincoln Logs... I love toys!

cheryl said...

I'm sorry, but I win 1st prize for having so many toys, and my youngest is 15! I told them they should have been rougher on their things, maybe if they'd broken a lot, there wouldn't be so many nice toys left! (Nah..) Grace does come and play a lot, but they're starting to pressure me more to get rid of them.. But what about the future Grandchildren?? I, too, just love toys!!

Martha said...

Cheryl, where is your blog? I need to see the toys.