summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, July 10, 2008

fun outside, sister update

My sister is in the hospital, and is doing a little better on the antibiotics, still had a fever of 102 this morning. I should probably check with her before writing too much about her...I forgot to talk to my brothers about her before writing last night, and my sister in law read it.....oops. But thanks very much for your concern! My sister is a very dear person. It's hard for me to hear of her suffering.

The girls are doing this puzzle, an ongoing project.....they started it last week in the backyard on the lid of the Little Tikes toybox.....they transferred it to the kitchen table, and amazingly the little kids have left it alone.....I told Abigail last night, as we stayed up 'til 1:30 or so working on it, that our kids are pretty good to be so respectful of it.....oh, it is addicting....we want to finish it before the hikers return from the mountains.... Kathryn Grace with Charlott Claire and Camille.....


Charlotte Claire outside last night..we had some fun in the yard...

Jon pulled her around in the wagon....




Evelyn Joy with Camille..... Today is mybirthday! I am 43 years old. I honestly feel no older than 30. It is a shock to me that I am so old. I don't really want to be so old. I want to be young and keep having babies. I am old enough to be a gramma....I told my daughter the other day that I would like to have one more baby....I have been saying this for several babies now....wouldn't a little baby boy be nice? Oh well, we'll see....I think I am going to take these kids to lunch today....Abigail won't be able to help me, so it will only be Margaret, 11, Kathryn, 10, Evelyn 8, Suzanne, 7, Sonja, 6, Jonathan, 4, Charlotte Claire, 2, and of course Camille, the amazing nursing baby.....the Chinese buffet is reasonable for younger ones.....so maybe we'll do that.....we could go to Blockbuster and get some 99cent old dvds.....hmmm....




4 comments:

Cassandra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELLA!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have the most wonderful day, but how could you not with so many gorgeous kids around you ;-)
May the year ahead be filled with all your wishes coming true :-)
Cassandra xx

Martha said...

Happy Birthday!
You are not old! (I'm 44.)
More babies? Hey, why not? If the Duggers can, so can you!

Pam's Pride said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Enola said...

Happy Birthday!!!