summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 19, 2008

my beautiful children

I like tucking the 5 little ones in, the ones who share a room. Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan. Kathryn isn't an official resident of the crazy room, but she bunks in there on the floor, because she likes it in there. Jon always prays for everyone in the world to be good....I am working with them on getting along better before we go to the quiet Adirondacks. To stop and think before grabbing the other's hair, before they slap or scream. It's funny, when they are all in their beds, talking, they are so gung-ho about everything. Yes, they are going to get along better! Oh, yes, they are going to think before hitting! So that is where there hearts are, and it is beautiful to see their good sincere hearts. I am so very blessed.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

OH! I LOVE those moments with my kids. For mus, it's usually at the dinner table, just after we have finished eating when we discuss the days events and all the things we can do to be better people.