summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bright and sunny day...

And Mirielle let me sleep in today! After the migraine I had the other night, yesterday was physically challenging...I just felt blah and tired....so last night, when Mirielle and I were up talking way past a smart bed time, she said she would get up with the kids for me this morning.

So....Gramma came over to visit this morning at 9:30, and the dogs barked like crazy....I guess 9:30 isn't too bad.....

And: Our new puppy dog is gone, returned to owner. The situation: the wife had enough of whatever the husband was dishing out, left him along with her son.....husband wouldn't let son take his dog.....friend of wife saw dog here, called wife, wife called husband, he hadn't seen the dog in days....friend took dog to wife, saying how glad son would be when he got off the school bus today.....I am glad the man wasn't home when we tried to return puppy dog. I think it is nice son gets his dog back. But of course, I cried. I became attached to that nice little guy, I fell in love with him. wah.

My little girls are hilarious. Charlotte Claire helped Camille into a shallow cardboard box, and pulled her over to the bookcase, they are reading heaps of books and singing the "ABC's".......

Oh well, one good thing about having a migraine headache is that the first few days afterward, you realize how good life is when you DON'T have a headache. Blissful.

Since I slept in, it is getting on in the day and I haven't done anything much today.......

No comments: