summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 18, 2010

kindergarten graduation!!!

Yes, Jonathan graduated from kindergarten last night.... We were talking at the dinner table the other night, on Robert's birthday. It was seven years ago that day that Margaret had graduated from kindergarten. I realized that Jonathan was the sixth kindergarten graduate in seven years...Margaret, then Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jon....phew. Only two to go, unless....I would be glad to go to a few more!

I thought I would put up a quick picture of each child....I am in a wicked hurry because I have to drive Marg to school because of finals, and they just got back from Ohio at seven this morning. She is tired, but has to get to school....anyway....here are the six youngest...Evelyn, Sonja, Jonathan, Suzanne, then Charlotte Claire and Camille....

Then Kathryn Grace, 12.

Margaret Cheryl, 13...(with Jon)



Samuel James, 14...(he is gonna kill me!)



Mali Rose, 16 (with Jon)







Aaron Royce,17 (with Camille)



Joseph Michael, 19, also gonna kill me.

Mirielle Joy, 20 (Evelyn in the back ground)





Benjamin Paul, 21







Emily Anne, 25....ready for that girls' trip!





And since I like to do things out of order, Abigail Marie, 23.....
And now Margaret is about to wring my neck, I have to get moving fast!











Last night Jonathan graduated from kindergarten.....

No comments: