summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, August 6, 2010

pictures...

Emily, Aaron, Mali, Margaret, Kathryn, Evelyn, and Suzanne went to the Adirondacks....it looks like they had a good time...Mali and Aaron building a fire... Emily

Suzanne


Aaron


Aaron and Mali






Margaret, the photographer...I suppose I have forgiven her for taking my camera with her....she says it was an accident anyway.....


Mali Rose

Suze




Evelyn Joy





The lake....











Kathryn Grace, in the camper....



Mali was part of the Outdoor Challenge team at summer conference.









This is Will, my sister's grandson. He is a little sweetie, and looks extra handsome in this nice pram (his Auntie Della gave it to him....I love to see it being used....when I won it on Ebay, it was SO exciting....)





Miss Mali







Camille and Charlotte Claire, yum.























Snowcone!








Evelyn and Suze liked making the snowcones....











Miss Camille in the camper....




















No comments: