summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, February 25, 2012

2, 200th post

Snowy Saturday here. I ran out of steam early, and took a nap. It was not nearly long enough, but I dragged myself up and got dressed because Paul was taking us to the movies! "The Muppets" was really funny. I got to sit next to Paul, with Miss Camille the Popcorn monster on the other side.

Home to the yummy smell of chili and cornbread filling the house, Aaron's snowboarding trip was cancelled because of the excessive snowy weather, so he decided to make dinner. We also made some chicken, and put in a pepperoni pizza.

Kitty Kitten is sleeping on my feet, and I am covered with a comfy blanket. Our internet has been off most of the day, we are at the end of the line out here in the country, and it goes down too often.

As I have been saying, I am really tired these days. I am thinking a cup of hot tea might be good right about now.

Tomorrow is the last day of the kids' school vacation, wah. There is a couple's dinner in the afternoon, which I am not sure I am up for physically, but I really am looking forward to it, I shall go even if I feel yucky. It is strengthening to be with our friends.

Kitty Kitten is bad. She scratched furiously on our bedroom door in the night, I got up, opened the door, picked up that bad kitty, gave her a little swat and told her NO, and closed the door. Back to bed, all covered up, Kitty Kitten started scratching and mewing again. So, she won. I let her in, she climbed in with me, cuddled up, purred, and slept with me. rr. The sooner we learn what they are trying to teach us, the better off we are.

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

ha,ha! That's about it! Cats train us not the other way around.