summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 20, 2012

hotel with girls

Abigail and I crashed long before the other rowdies, there are two rooms so all was good until Suze and Kap came in to go to sleep, ha, rather came in to laugh their heads off...needless to say, weare tired. The pool was cold, the hot tub is broken, the elevator didnt work last night and we are on the fourth floor...good exercise for me, but poor Abigail and her bad knee. Despite all that, we are having way too much fun.....now we can go to the big mall...

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I came home too late tonight to wish you well tomorrow.. Hope and pray that all goes great.. call me when you can!!