summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, February 11, 2012

arrgh, it's tired I am...

Sam was talking Pirate today on the way to the Dome...

Syracuse Basketball: won again! Over 33 thousand fans!! It was loud.

And...I had a Cookiewich. Blah, I was NOT going to this time. But guess what? It was SO good...I had worked so stinkin' hard at that concession stand, I was the assistant manager, just running here and there, bagging up pretzels, getting a coffee for a customer, filling the ice containers, getting more cup lids, getting hot dogs, leaning down for pizza (the pizza hotbox is all the way down on the floor, and when someone orders a cheese slice, I have to practically sit down to reach...), ect. Break time, and I didn't even get to sit down. So, I did the next best thing: I stood there and ate a Cookiewich.

So here I am, home again. Reading about gallbladder removal. According to the second test I had done, mine isn't really functioning. There seem to be cons to getting it out. But I am doing it anyway, I am tired of the pain. Because guess what? Besides eating those darned cookiewiches when I work the Dome, I don't really eat junk anymore. And I have such pain! Sometimes I just cannot get comfortable, and I am tired of it. Perhaps I could change my diet in a different direction, I don't know, but for now, I am resigned to the fact that surgery is the right thing for me.

My little girls are home now from going to the mall with Abigail...bye.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You will be so glad once it's out and you can eat with out worrying about the pain.
Kim in VA