summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, July 22, 2012

pictures from our adventures...

Front row...Evelyn, Samuel, Mirielle, and Aaron...back...me, Abigail, Joseph, and Margaret...

with Suzanne and Kathryn...

Suzanne and Margaret at Panera Bread...

Mirielle, Abigail, Joe, Kathryn at the lake...there was a nice breeze, it wasn't so hot there.

Suri at Panera Bread. She was tired from all of our walking through town earlier, so she chilled. We ate outside...I don't know if they allow dogs, but she behaved and no one said anything.

Margaret, Sam, Joe..

Aaron with Suri...

The little girls and Sonja went on an adventure with Emily, to the big mall in the big city, and to the airport to pick up a friend. Jonathan was at a birthday party, and Paul had left again to go out of town for work. My youngest kid home was Suzanne, 11. We decided to go on an adventure...the ten of us.

We went to a nice little tourist-y town on a pretty lake, and walked around. Suri was so funny! Every time someone stopped to pet her, she would just wag her little tail and then roll over to get her tummy rubbed. She loved meeting other dogs, too. Lots of people like puppies. I was a bit nervous because she is such a little Poop Machine. She did poop, right on the lawn of the Methodist church, but I was armed with some poop bags...blah. She then peed right on the sidewalk, oops. But she needs training, and needs to go out and socialize.

Panera Bread: yum. I had a salad with chicken breast, strawberries, blueberries, walnuts, and mandarin oranges on romaine...I took one bite of my bread and gave it to Sam, and shared my cinnamon roll with everyone so I just had a taste of it. Coffee with cream and a touch of cinnamon, yum. Cherries and strawberries for a snack when we got home...the little girls are home from the mall, they are playing Fashion, which involves bringing out numerous dresses and shoes and trying them on with pretty headbands.

It has been a good day.











1 comment:

Chet and Ashley said...

What a sweet little pup!!!