summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 21, 2013

happy monday and..pictures of the whole fan-damily

Miss Emily Anne, 28 - the nurse, still in her scrubbies. (when I was bragging about her the other day, I forgot to mention that she graduated Magna Cum Laude, Bachelors in Nursing...all while working full time at the medical ICU unit of a large hospital:)(she is going to kill me if she reads this:)

Miss Abigail Marie, 26...

Benjamin Paul 24, my soldier son...

Ashley Nicole, Benjamin's wife, my dear daughter-in-law.

Mirielle Joy 22, almost done with nursing school!

Joseph Michael 21.. and Aaron Royce 20.

Mali Rose 18, nursing student.

Samuel James 17....soldier-wannabe, criminal justice lover.

Margaret Cheryl 16, who did not want her picture taken. She is our ninth child, and is learning to drive. I should have a crown of patience by now!

Kathryn Grace 14.

Evelyn Joy 13 (with Suri and Kathryn)

Suzanne Eleanor 11, with the quill pen she got for Christmas.

Sonja Kathleen 10..

.
Jonathan Robert 8, with his new train.

And, last but not least, the princesses...Miss Camille Anaya 5, and Charlotte Claire 6.



And...the dad of all these kids, Paul, with Charlotte Claire and their snowman.

And me...

































9 comments:

Karen said...

Fun to see the kids...I wonder how long I've been reading your blog...the kids seem so grown-up now!

jeanette said...

You and your husband have a beautiful family. I know you must be so proud of each of those children. I just love hearing about them. I loved the picture of all of your family outside. Everyone looked so nice. Just think of all the grandbabies you will have one of these days. You have so much to look forward to. God bless.

16 blessings'mom said...

Karen, I started writing here five and a half years ago. Jeanette, thank you! I am looking forward to grandbabies, although Emily had a dream the other night that I had a baby boy.:)

Tereza said...

yes beautiful family!!! hope to meet in person one day!!

FLmom7 said...

I have been reading since Camille was a baby! It has been fun to see them growing up. You are very blessed with your beautiful family.

-Shel in Florida (with a much smaller family, only 7 kids;)

Anonymous said...

:) This post made me sit here and smile seeing all the pictures! Have a great week!

Chet and Ashley said...

What a great post! This might be a silly question, but do Mirielle and Evelyn have the same middle name? By the way, each of your children are beautiful, and beautifully named! I am also Ashley Nicole. I think there was an Ashley Nicole boom in the 1980s :-)

16 blessings'mom said...

Ashley, yes, two of the girls have the same middle name. Mirielle (and shh, but her real name is Mariel, but she asked me not to use her real name on the blog, so I changed the spelling to the way she would choose to spell it, if she had her way). All the other names are real and accurate except for Mali Rose, who is really regular old Molly Rose. She told me I can mention her on the blog, as long as I spell it, "Mali". Whatever. I wish she was around when I was choosing her name, I would have just spelled it right then. Anyway, yes, the middle name Joy: when Evelyn was born, she was born right around the birthday of a very dear friend of ours, who was about 80 years older than our newborn..., her name was Evelyn Joy. She went by, "Joy", but when I found out her real name was Evelyn, I knew I wanted to name my next baby after her...even though we already had used that middle name.

Chet and Ashley said...

Beautiful! Thank you!