summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

suri is home!!

Phew...what a day! I swept and mopped and did the dishwasher...a few loads of laundry...then I got a call from the school...Kathryn had a bad headache, could I come pick her up? Off I went. Kathryn said her headache was a bit better by the time I picked her up...so we went shopping:) And we talked. It was more than good, we had great fun. We went to Target....where I found growing Mr. Jonathan two new pairs of pants and two new shirts for less than twenty bucks. Kathryn found a shirt, and I got a few Christmas presents for next year.

After stopping at the grocery store, it was home to put away the stuff, put dinner in the oven (a quick cheat-y dinner of chicken strips and fish fillets and sweet potato fries)...and out the door I went again, this time with Joseph...to get Suri.

The vet said she did well, and is a sweetie. He said the first thing that was working again after the surgery was her tail...no surprise. She is home now with half her backside shaved, and a huge incision. I carried her up the deck steps, she wagged her tail and walked around and greeted everyone...and is now taking a comfy nap on her little bed. Oh, I missed her! It was so good to see her sweet little face again.

Now it is quiet. Mirielle and Aaron are home from college, the kids are all at activity club, and here I am...the dinner mess has to be cleaned up, but. phew. What a day.

1 comment:

Melanie L said...

So glad Suri is home, YAY!! Great news. Give her a big hug from Melanie in NJ.