summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

love love love my kids


Miss Char and Miss Cam went on the after dinner walk with me last evening...I didn't get a word in edgewise.

Today, Davian is coming over to play. I have to take Kathryn to part one of her big test, we're leaving in a few minutes. Our new coffee maker is wonderful, does coffee really taste better made in a better coffee pot? It seems so.

I ordered the end-of-the-year tests for the homeschooled kids. The year is winding down, yay, summer!

Emily and Evelyn and Sonja are going to a cabin in the woods of West Virginia with four other girls, this week...a nice cabin, with a hot tub and four bathrooms. They have hikes and adventures planned, and on the rainy day...they are staying inside and reading, and watching movies, and playing video games, and drinking coffee. (Emily is a good big sister.)

I need to help Cam wash her hair, she is taking her own showers these days...a far cry from when the kids actually lined up...one after the other...

No comments: