summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 27, 2016

the struggle is real....



Little Lydia Eleanor came to visit yesterday. It was hot, and she was getting fussy and tired. The older kids usually hog her, but there comes a point when Grandma has to rock her to sleep. I love it, haven't lost my touch, ha.

Sometimes I write my title, then go off an entirely different tangent...forgetting what the heck I was thinking in the first place...this morning, we are getting ready to go to the beach. We can only go for a few hours, because we are a one vehicle family this week, and can only fit properly because Jon is at his friend's house. The other van is still in the shop to the tune of four hundred bucks. It's not finished yet, so I drove Paul to work and back, which takes an hour, then will leave the beach by three, because it's in the total opposite direction of Paul's work...to pick him up by four, because it's a holiday weekend and he gets out early.

And ha, I am complaining? I'm going to the beach!!!! Spring took forever to arrive, and now it's summer weather, 88 today!

1 comment:

Marilyn from Canada said...

Ooooooo..........I hope you had heaps of fun at the beach.......and why wouldn't you?? How is little Camille's foot doing? Poor little thing. Baby Lydia is adorable..........I LOVE little babies 💖 They grow up too fast though. Look how big she is already!! I'm what I call a butterfly brain. I go into a room for something....forget why I went there.......go back out of the room then remember 😬😬 Have a great day!!🌞🌞🌞

Marilyn from Canada