summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 15, 2020

bye bye, island in the sun....

From Monday to this morning, this was our view...that's the gulf right out there. We played in those waves, we walked on the powder soft sand. We went in that pool to cool off, to float, to relax. Now we're back at Gramma's house in Zephyrhills. Tomorrow, we leave for Tampa airport, and begin our trip back to New York. This evening, Mariel and I took a little trip to town for ice cream...
We took a long walk around the neighborhood this evening, said hello to all the old people. The Canadians of course aren't down here, nor the Europeans... Ah well, back to home and the crisp air and crunchy leaves...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful...of course, I have only been teasing you with the nahnah--I meant to come back and tell you that, grin. Have a safe trip back, my friend. smiles

16 blessings'mom said...

Linda, I do know that! I sure wish you COULD come along with me to the beach one of these days. I just can't believe how criminal it feels, like visiting another state is somehow wrong, when it ISN'T!!!! King C. and his cronies need to abolish these travel restrictions YESTERDAY, open things up, and revive our economy.