summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

what is WRONG with me?!

I just can't do a thing with my hair these days! This pic is ridiculous!
Okay, that's better, it was the glasses! I have paint-y hands, from yesterday. Today I couldn't move to the next step, which was taking things down from the walls and spackling...nope. I watched Davian and Anne today. They are so hilarious. We colored and play-dough-ed, and played with cars. The day flew by. Miss Camille...she hurt her leg on Saturday playing laser tag, popped the old knee out, and back in, it's sore and swollen. I made an appointment for the same orthopedic dr. who did Sonja's two knee surgeries...poor Camille. I hope that knee stays in there... Paul is working late tonight, from home, and the kids are all at a Halloween gathering.(that's why I dug this wig out, but no one wanted it for their costume!) So here I am. I certainly don't mind the quiet. For dinner, I browned up fresh sausages with red onions, added some vodka pasta sauce, and served it with spaghetti squash, mmm. Dessert was two 60 calorie, no sugar added, frozen fudge bars, and a spoonful of peanut butter. The evenings are the most difficult when you're trying to avoid eating garbage, or overeating anything. Chewing gum or having hot tea helps... Anyway. Life is good.

4 comments:

Rose S. said...

You're a hoot! LOL Hey, you mine as well have your own fun! Just put a cigar in your mouth and you can be Groucho Marks! ha!


Trick Or Treat!

Linda said...

Keeping Camille in prayer...as for the a hair, thanks for the giggles...and for snacking, since I have been on nights (not for much longer) I come home and crash; no snacking or eating. sigh.

16 blessings'mom said...

Rose, my kids don't always appreciate my silliness.
Linda, I don't know what is worse, snacking or working nights! If it were me, I would probably do both. sigh.

Marilyn said...

Della you look too cute 🥰 Poor Camille.......I sure hope it is nothing serious with her knee. She is so young. Take care.....

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦