summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

rainy, cool, pleasant day

Today was a good day. Aunt Kim was going to be in Auburn for a few hours waiting to pick someone up. I had 12 yr. old Sam, and 13 yr. old Molly home from school "sick", so we met for lunch at the chinese buffet. I have been intensely craving the black pepper chicken with peppers and onions, and it was good. Also, the little cream puffs, and orange slices with hot tea....very good. Charlotte Claire and Jon loved the oranges too. Then Molly, Sam, Jon, C.C. and I went to Wegmans for a few groceries, and spent over $100!!! It was pouring out, so we got soaked getting back in the van. Then I opened my cranberry-lime seltzer and it exploded. Okay, fun.

Home to put stuff away, and try to drum up some help getting the place in shape 'cause the septic system inspector was due to come.....He never showed up, so we have to do it all over again. Well, daddy's back from the library with Sam, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jon, so I've got to go!!!

No comments: