summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

sunny day, everything's A okay

Today, home with Jonny and Charlotte Claire: Busy, enjoyable, relaxing at times, frustrating at others....Took them outside, Charlotte Claire ran around to the backyard. I followed her, and let her play there for a while, then back out front. She didn't waste much time beating it to the deck steps, and climbing..so, I brought them back in the house. She was ready for nap, Jon wasn't. So I put her to bed, and dozed on the couch while he played waffletown. I woke up 50 times to make sure he wasn't up to anything....He was actually really good, he enjoyed his play time without his 17 month old sister taking all of his stuff and wrecking what he built....My almost 19 year old son came home from college for a visit today...We haven't seen him in weeks....Jon was his shadow. Charlotte Claire didn't like him one bit. It was strange having him at the dinner table again, and very nice too. Except we barely fit. 17 of us, someone has to eat at the counter on the stool....But we love eating all together, we do it every night...We had hamburger helper stroganoff, and veggies....and a 4 lb bag of hershey kisses mix for dessert....

No comments: