summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 7, 2012

happy sunday!

It is very chilly this morning, but what a nice walk I had! Suri was horrid, she wants to sniff everything, and she actually gobbled something up from in the road, I am not sure what it was, yuck! She is learning she has to stay on my right side, not cross in front of me whenever she darn well feels like it, causing me to trip over her. Mama Kitty came the whole way with us too, which I find hilarious.

My headache is gone, and I am very thankful for that.

No church for us today as our building is being expanded and is under construction. We haven't had a whole weekend at home in so long. Even though we worked at the Dome Friday night, it seems like such a luxury to just be home. I have to call a lady back about taking a kitten, so there ARE some things to do. Of course if she comes here to pick it up, I will want to clean up a bit more than I would if no one was coming over.

Camille needs some attention. She is cuddled up on the arm of my chair, being a Bug. Poking me and trying to rock the chair, humming in my ear. She has a beautiful princess dress on. She wants to go someplace. I do not want to go someplace. It is cold out, overcast, and it is warm and cozy in here. I want to make pumpkin spice lattes (and pumpkin muffins, but they are a No-No for me.)

Well, I thought it was a good time to write, but apparently the kids here don't think so. I shall go and be a good mama and perhaps write later, since I have so many important things to say.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I can't wait to read more of your more important things to read! Things have been crazy here. We have faced marital troubles that I haven't thought we would. Your blog have been an inspiration. Thank you.