summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

out and about with six daughters...


We went to the mall today...


Kathryn, Sonja, Evelyn, Suzanne...and Charlotte Claire and Camille...at the mall...first picture taken on my new iPhone:) My old phone was giving me trouble...freezing up when I wanted to take a pic, and other assorted inconveniences. I get to upgrade every two years, so I decided to go big. I switched allegiances from Samsung Galaxy, mostly because I can text my girls' iPods with it.


Aaron's dog, Lily. Aaron lives in a nice apartment in the city, so we visited him after the mall. I accidentally deleted a nice picture of him.


A trip to the grocery store...


And, a quick stop into McDonald's for drinks...I had buy one get one free coupons, so they paired up and used three coupons. I just had a coffee from the dollar menu.

And now, I am going to rent a movie with Margaret...for girls' movie night...hey, Paul's out of town...:)



3 comments:

Mary said...

I just love you family! Thank you for sharing your adventures with us!! I too have an iPhone. I have the iPhone 6 and just wanted to let you know that you may be able to easily get that photo of Aaron back. The phone stores your deleted photos for 30 days and you can just restore it. If you go to "all photos" and then "albums", you should see a "recently deleted" album and the photo should be in there 😃 Hope that helps 😃 Have a great day!!!!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Della!
I hope that you have a fabulous day and enjoy every bite of your ice cream! I will be looking forward to a photo ot that. :-)
❤️
Susan

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Della!
I hope that you have a fabulous day and enjoy every bite of your ice cream! I will be looking forward to a photo ot that. :-)
❤️
Susan