summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 18, 2016

snow snow snow.....


And it's cold...


Jonathan shoveled the driveway today....twice. I did help the second time:)


I didn't last too long out there...it's 16 degrees and windy.

Just the other night, I was in California having dinner outside...


Today was cozy...we made stew, and I do mean, "we". Jonathan tossed the beef in flour and spices, and browned it up while I cut the potatoes and carrots. We did laundry, and cleaned up, and they played in the house, and in the snow. The four teenage girls are on their way home from Ohio, Paul was at work, so it was only Joseph, me, and the three younger kids.



No comments: