summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

pictures of fun...:)


Magic Kingdom! I'm not gonna lie and say that you MUST bring your children here. In fact, we felt a little sorry for some of the little ones there, it was quite warm, and they got tired, and we saw more crying children than we usually see at Walmart. But then there were thousands of people in the park, and the lines were a little long. I think that kids under four would rather just play at the beach, but that's just my opinion.


There was singing in this van on the way to Disney. Singing along with ABBA, and the songs from Barbie movies. They sing the Natural Elements song. They were excited!


Camille and I...


Miss Cam and Evelyn Joy...


Suzanne and I...


Suzanne and Sonja, Char, Cam, and Evelyn...


Char, Ev, and Cam...they spun their teacup like crazy, and were dizzy. Suze and I just sat there and watched people get dizzy.


Miss Char stood in line for the Ralleye cars and did her hair.

The girls are better picture takers than their mama, and they were sending them out all day, snapchat, ect. :)

Anyway...today is essentially our last day of vacation, tomorrow morning we hit the road, back to New York, back to reality!





















2 comments:

Kara said...

I agree that Disney is best appreciated by older kids. It's too expensive and too big to be pushing kids around in a stroller, especially if they won't remember going there AT ALL. Older than 5 seems to be a good age. For memory making and for easier travel!

Marilyn said...

Hi Della!! It looks like you had heaps of fun!! I’m with you about very small children being there. We took our kids when the youngest was 7.. just perfect. Your girls...and you......have the most beautiful hair!! Have a safe trip home and I hope the weather is agreeable for you. Take care.

Marilyn from Canada