summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, August 20, 2018

how we spent our monday...


But first, my puppers...Miss Sunny, and Miss Suri...they come out with me in the mornings when I turn on the pool filter.


The pool, cold and clear....


Sometimes Orange Guy comes too.


Evelyn's flowers...

Today, we decided to stay home for a while, to enjoy that cold clear pool, enjoy the sun...then, we went to the library, then Target. We found matchy matchy dresses for little Anya and little Lydia, a few clearanced bathing suits for the girls, and some other odds and ends, then the girls got slushies...Kathryn, Suzanne, Sonja, Char, and Camille...Evelyn and I got iced coffees instead. Home, ah home...

Taco salad for dinner before heading to a meeting with Evelyn, about Joe and Beth's wedding. Only a month away, lots of details to fall into place still.

Home...one item I listed on ebay sold, so I have to package it up and mail it in the morning. Evelyn and I are going to get our camping groceries tomorrow, so we can precook things and get the meals prepped...we have to work the Ampitheater on Wednesday, then leave for camping in the Adirondacks, in tents, on Thursday morning....good night!!!!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hi Della! Have fun camping............I hope you all have a great time and the weather is co-operative...........that will make all the difference! I’ll look forward to hearing about your adventures in the wilds......

Marilyn from Canada