summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

wedding cupcakes!!!!


I found some good recipes, I hope! I did cut up one chocolate one for Lydia and tasted a bit, mmm. The vanilla, I haven't tried, but hey, there's sugar in it, and sour cream, and butter...how can it not be good?



Buttercream frosting...











There are sixty something, all packed up nicely for tomorrow. I can't wait to put them on the cupcake stand and on the platters, it's fun. We have lots of decorating to do! We're using pine branches, greenery, sticks and twigs, and white Christmas lights.

I made lists, and checked them twice, tomorrow, a wedding! Mali and Josh are getting married. I hope it turns out just beautiful...










2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Della...........have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

Marilyn from Canada

Tereza said...

Oh this is so exciting!!!! Can’t wait to see pictures!