summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

damage control?

There is a person out there who is causing a tempest in a teacup...I have now modified the comments on here....it has always been a bit challenging for me to be at rest posting things on the web...and now there is someone making up some crazy things...so....he is upset so he went through all the trouble of setting someone up....it almost looked real. So....anyway....pray for me, that I can find peace on here again, and that he can calm down and find God. And pray for my family, that no lasting harm was done.....


I don't feel much like writing tonight.....

15 comments:

Charlie said...

I am sorry to hear someone is causing you trouble. I enjoy reading/seeing your family and hope this person stops.

Tereza said...

The internet can be a crazy/scary thing sometimes. I have my blog set to "by invitation only" for that very reason!

Cassandra said...

Oh No Della, You know i am thinking of you ((()))

Cassandra xx

Eighteen said...

Thinking of you.

AUTISMOMMA said...

Sad how people have nothing better to do than cause trouble for others.

Anonymous said...

praying for you!
Oh internet problems are CRAZY. Stuff seems out of control and could really drive you paranoiac.. Don't let it get to you, it's just some stupid people who have nothing best to do, soon they'll find a new blogger to harass. I hope you feel better soon.
take care.

Robin said...

I'm sorry...I haven't been on in a while and am sad to read this post. I enjoy your blog so much.

Grace said...

Della: I really enjoy your blog (it is one of my favourites), and I am sorry that someone is causing you distress.

Grace

Piper Paradise said...

Are you kidding me?! I am so sorry to hear about this trouble. I agree with Tereza above about the invitation only thing. Just don't forget to send me an invitation : -)

Nicky8 said...

that is so sad, who has the time or energy to hurt people via the internet?
sorry this is happening, I hope you get it all squared away!
~Nicky

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you. What a nuisance at this nice time of year for you. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that. = /

Book Lover said...

I am delurking to tell you how
much I love your blog!! Please don't stop sharing your family stories and pictures. I love them. You are an inspiration to me with your attitude about your family and church. Hang in there!!

Kim Chrisman
Oklahoma

Deb said...

Hang in there. I read your blog regularly, and love how your blogging is so real. You are an amazing woman...don't let others get to you. The proof is right there in your blog--you're a terrific mom!

Darla said...

Oh no! I haven't been on here much due to busy, busy, busy-ness here at my house! Your blog is just so nice and honest and non-arrogant. I love reading it!!!