summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 4, 2009

evening at home with the nine of us....

The kids were almost tucked in when I went outside with Rosie...and saw the beautiful full moon. So I did what any reasonable mother would do - I went in and got the five of them and brought them out to the deck to see it with me. Rosie was glad to see them again. Sonja loves her so much...
Evelyn, Suzanne, Kathryn in back, Jonathan and Sonja in front.... Rosie....



Camille Anaya likes markers....

Charlotte Claire....

The mini-van was backed up to the pool today so we could get the sand out of the back for the pool. We let the kids play in there for a bit.




Camille got to drive!

They are still awake in there...oh well. Summertime....






No comments: