summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 31, 2009

rainy friday morning....

I got up and took a shower this morning. If that sounds simple and straightforward, it wasn't. Camille was in her little green bed, feeling very offended that I didn't take her into the bathroom with me. She doesn't understand that I can get it done twice as fast without her trying to empty the q-tips and brush her teeth with shampoo. Anyway, the day has started, and the kids are watching "Clifford"....we have to pack some more things, as we are moving into the camper tonight for the week. I have so many things to remember....

It was wonderful to see my girls last night. And, they brought me a bar of German chocolate. And yes, I did share. It was sad though, because the airlines they flew on the way home had different weight restrictions on the luggage, and those poor girls had to face a huge surcharge or jettison some cargo....which sounds simple, but when it's your white shirt from Target and 2 pair of flip-flops and all of your underwear...they had to pick what to toss. It was sad. A bottle of shampoo, not even opened. Ouch. Mirielle says she is never flying ryan air again. So there.

My Camille is fussing, I need to move......I don't know when I will be writing again.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great vacation time!!

M said...

PISSER WAD POO POO! THIRD ATTEMPT!

A: Jealous of rain
B: Jealous of chocolate. had exchange student. brought chocolate. sent more when home. then found tiny german store by home. no longer live near there. screw hershey's.
C: Forgot the rest because I've tried to leave comment a half dozen times. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unknown said...

Where are you? We need a blog post :) Hope all is well.