summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Today we are going to church, and staying for lunch together, after an egg hunt with the kids. Then there is a soccer game between the old and the young. Then home for baskets and Easter Dinner, which is one of our favorites: grilled chicken fajitas with olives and tomatoes and peppers and lettuce and cheese....we do have a nice brown-sugar cured ham from Wegmans in the 'fridge, but fajitas sounded good.

Evelyn and I filled 16 baskets last night. Mali won't eat half the stuff in her basket, now that she found out where gelatin comes from. I did as Martha suggested, and got some special things for each of the kids, like mixed nuts for Emily and cashews for Mirielle and potato stix for Benjamin, and peanuts in the shell for Sam, and HotFries for Margaret and OnionRings for Joe. I also got a night light for Charlotte Claire, and a little dolly for Camille. Yes, filling Easter Baskets is one of my favorite things.

And: Joseph and I agree that this is Jesus' second birthday and that He must've liked it much more than the first one, since He was just a baby for the first one.

And: Jonathan named his new Webkin: Perseverance. I think that is a beautiful word.

Now, to get the little girls all ready, and rouse those teenagers from their beds.....

No comments: