summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 12, 2010

yay, my new cord is here!!!

I don't have time to put any pictures up now though. It is getting to be that What-The-Heck-Is-For-Dinner-Time. One would think that by now, I would be a better planner. But I made a good dinner YESTERDAY!!!

Thanks to my dear daughter Abigail, I spent most of the day sorting laundry and washing clothes and organizing things. I could use another day to finish sorting and putting things away better, but it probably won't be tomorrow. Too many other things seem to slide when I do a big job like this. I did take a small break to sit in the sun for a little while.

Abigail is oiling her trumpet, I wonder how Rosie will like that. Kathryn is setting up dollhouse, Evelyn is playing Sims, Suzanne and Sonja are outside with Jonathan and Charlotte Claire and Camille. Benjamin is at the gym with Sam, they will pick up Mali from track when they're done. Sonja just came in to tell us that her shoe is on the roof (I didn't even ask), and Rosie escaped. Of course when she is called, she turns around and runs as fast as she can towards the neighbors. rrr. Mirielle and Margaret are around here somewhere, as is Joseph, and Aaron. And Emily is probably just waking up to go to work.

Jonathan's jeans are all muddy, he said he fell in the "snakefield". The snakefield is what they call our back-back yard. He came walking in here in his undies and shirt, but his sisters already told me he got all muddy. I asked him where his jeans were, and he looked like he was going to cry....."It was an accident!", he said. I asked him how he got muddy, and he asked incredulously, "How did you know?" They must've told him he was going to be in big trouble.

The little girls still have lots of candy left in their baskets. I have just let them have it when they want, and amazingly they have been very wise with it.

Now Jonathan is playing the trumpet, in his plaid undies with a striped shirt on. I don't know what's funnier, the audio or the visual.

Joseph rescued Rosie, and she smells like poop. She probably stepped in it, stupid dog. I do love her, but she cannot come in now until she gets a bath.....rrr. Why, oh why, did I want a dog?

Time flies when mommy is on the computer. Because Mommy doesn't just sit here and write, no sir. Mommy has to find out if Sonja really bit Evelyn's butt, or is Evelyn just kidding? Can someone please wash Camille's face, it is chocolate-y. Charlotte Claire had to tell me that tonight she is not going to cry at dinner time like she did last time. "I promise!", she said. Last night she cried and cried and cried because I had told her we were going to have a special dinner with candles, and when it was time to eat at 6:30, it wasn't dark out. She doesn't understand the time change, or the fact that summer is approaching and it stays light out longer. She did not want to have a special candle dinner when it was still light out. So, she cried. It didn't work, we didn't put the food away and wait. She finally came and joined us.....anyway, Suzanne showed me the bruise on her arm from the playground, and Jon stepped on Camille's toe. I don't seriously want everyone to leave me alone, but....jeepers. I just cannot concentrate right now, but that's okay. I need to talk to these guys anyway.

2 comments:

Tereza said...

Ha HA yup..the life of a mom of many! The butt biting is the funniest of all:)

Mom said...

What a glorious life! ;-)